Gilmore is proud to support The Family Learning Center in Boulder, a non-profit specializing in early childhood development. They help build up smart, healthy young people and build community, a part of our mission.
The Family Learning Center provides student from age 3 to 18 with opportunities in a wide array or pre-collegiate activities through school and the summer months. The non-profit’s curriculum is aligned with Common Core standards for college and career readiness through the Universtiy of Colorado, as well as providing positive adult and peer relationships.
Here are some of the programs they offer:
- Literacy-Based Academic Instruction, including the standardized Creative Curriculum
- Positive, Fun, Safe, Nurturing Environment
- Culturally Diverse, including Bilingual Instruction
- Family and Child-Centered Activities focusing on physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development of children
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Programs
- Parent and Child Learning Together Workshops
- Computer instruction
For more information, click here.