Commitment to Community & Trade
It’s important to us to give back to Colorado and the communities in which we live and grow our business.
Our commitment to corporate social responsibility supports many public-outreach initiatives and nonprofit organizations. We’re also big believers in the importance of advancing and strengthening the construction industry through continual education, skills training and professional networking.
Among the community and trade organizations we support — and invite you to get to know:
- Associated General Contractors of Colorado
- American Association of Service Coordinators
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials
- Hispanic Contractors of Colorado
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals
- Workforce Initiative Now of RTD
- Colorado Association of Black Professional Engineers & Scientists
- Environmental Learning for Kids
- Denver Rescue Mission
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver
- The Gathering Place
- The Crossing
- St. Francis Homeless Shelter
- Sims-Fayola Boys School
- Urban League of Metropolitan Denver
- Urban Peak, The Spot
- United Church of Montbello
- JL Thompson Dance Ensemble’s Dance Ministry
See the Gilmore Team in action!
Our skilled project managers and construction partners are always up to great things. We invite you to follow the Gilmore blog for industry news and information that's insightful -- and even entertaining.